METS sector companies across the Mackay region are encouraged to nominate for the upcoming 2021 Resource Industry Network (RIN) Awards.
Nominations officially opened this week (February 22) and RIN is urging businesses to take the time to prepare their nominations for the categories on offer.
RIN general manager Dean Kirkwood says this year’s event is even more reason to celebrate given the challenges businesses have faced with COVID-19, and the economic contribution the sector has made to the state and national economies as a result.
Established in 2008, the awards showcase excellence in business and the significant contribution that METS firms make to the regional economy and community.
The nominations process culminates in the 2021 RIN Awards Gala Dinner to be held on Friday, May 21.
The 2021 award categories include:
- Chasing Foreign Markets Award
- Champion Culture Award
- Out of the Box Award
- Safety Foremost Award
- Connecting in the Community Award
- Standing out from the Crowd Award
- Striving for Diversity Award
2021 RIN Awards nominations close on April 19, 2021, at 5pm.
- Businesses can download a nomination pack here: https://www.resourceindustrynetwork.org.au/Signature-Events/RIN-Awards